Web Frontend Programmer
- Responsible for web-based applications UI development;
- Prepare system documentation;
- Handle ad hoc projects as assigned;
- Experience in mobile web design;
- Proficiency in HTML5, Bootstrap, jQuery;
- Good understanding of user interface requirements and web design;
- Appreciate multi-culture working environment;
- Enthusiastic, independent and self-motivated with minimal supervision, a good team player; Enthusiastic, independent and self-motivated with minimal supervision, a good team player;
Interested parties please apply with resume (in MS Word / PDF Format), stating current and expected salary to [email protected].
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Personal information collected will be used solely for the purpose of recruitment. If you are not invited for an interview within 4 weeks, your application will be filed for a further 2 years and be considered for any other appropriate positions within the company or related companies.