- Develop and maintain large scale API for Mobile Apps / Web Applications, high traffic websites according to the best practice framework;
- Complete projects and tasks assigned through the software development life cycle;
- Keep up with the current trends in web development such as Google API, Paypal API, Facebook API, and integrate these into the software.
- Proficient in C#, PHP, Python or JAVA;
- Proficient in MySQL;
- Practical knowledge on any of the MVC Frameworks (Codeigniter, Yii, ZEND or Cakephp);
- Theoretical knowledge on any of the CMS (WordPress, Joomla or Drupal);
- Undergraduates who work as Part-time are also welcomed;
Interested parties please apply with detailed resume (in MS Word / PDF Format), stating current and expected salary to [email protected]
All applications will be treated in strict confidence. Personal information collected will be used solely for the purpose of recruitment. If you are not invited for an interview within 4 weeks, your application will be filed for a further 2 years and be considered for any other appropriate positions within the company or related companies.